The Pines - Willingham Road - Market Rasen
(Click to zoom in)
(Click to zoom in)
- Rare new build exclusive high build specification 5 bedroom house in sought after town with facilities.
- Completion Spring 2018
- Large plot - 0.35 acre - with mature scots pine trees to front
- Parking/drive for 3+ cars
- Willingham Wood nearby for walks, bike rides etc
- Good access throughout the County; Lincoln, Grimsby, Gainsborough, Louth, Caistor all within easy reach.
- 2800 Sq ft house area
- Good schools; Local primary schools, and options for secondary schools; De Aston Market Rasen, Caistor Grammar, King Edward Grammar Louth, Gainsborough Grammar
Grey uPVC Double Glazed Windows, high quality composite doors to front, utility and garage.
Large double garage with electric motors to garage door/s
Oak entrance porch - made from local Lincolnshire oak timber.
Internal Oak vertical panel doors throughout (including wardrobe doors)
5m timber cloak beam over the feature Lounge inglenook
Kitchen by Newark Interiors; with templated Stone Worktops, integrated Bosch appliances, including
floor tiling to the kitchen and utility areas. Utility by Newark Interiors; 1 bowl sink, laminated
worktops, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer (£15,000 total allowance). Choice
of kitchen units, worktops and tiles is available subject to build stage.
Heating – Gas boiler, Hot water cylinder, Underfloor Heating with individual room controls to the
ground floor, radiators upstairs and towel radiators to bathrooms.
Electrics; detailed schedule to be provided. General - chrome plated switches and sockets
throughout, with spotlights to bathrooms, hall and kitchen.
- Security Alarm – hard wired
- Sanitaryware by Ideal Standard
En-suites: Splashbacks and showers
Main Bathroom: Splash backs, shower & 900mm above bath
‘Regal’ tiles by Topp’s Tiles. Choice of colours available subject to build stage.
Vanity units to bathrooms
Designer flat bar chrome towel radiators
Showers - High spec Aquilisa digital shower to en-suite 1 with remote control operation, others showers Aquilisa or Ideal bar showers
7” skirting’s throughout, white gloss finish. Decoration throughout, Ceilings white, Walls white to all rooms, Calico to Lounge. Covings to all ground floor and hall first floor.
75m2 Sandstone paving slabs to perimeter paths
Front and rear gardens seeded
Granite stone gravel to driveway, with concrete edgings